Curly

Sam's Club

Well, we finally joined Sam's here at our new homestead. So the wife came by and got me for lunch and we made a big ole family outting.

I grabbed a cart and headed for the meat department. I loaded up a 2-pack of pork butts, a 3-pack of babybacks, a huge pack of really thick pork chops, a 2-pack of pork loin, and 15 lbs of jerky meat (eye round). Then somebody slapped me on the back a the head so I put in a large pack of boneless-skinless chicken breasts. I'm sure we'll find something to do with them...it's hard though, they are practically greaseless :cry:

Re: Gotta have beef!

Man you forgot the brisket! With that you can make Corned Beef, Pastrami, and off course just cook the brisket. You can used the cooked brisket in BBQ Beans (healthy Legumes!) and the list goes on. Heck I did not see any steaks on your list. A body has to have cow to survive!

John

Well, I was on my lunch hour, I didn't have time to do much. I looked for brisket and didn't see any, and we have steaks at home already. But we'll be back :D

I also looked for another chuck roll and didn't see that, but I was in a definate hurry.

Re: Maybe it's just you...

At our Sam's' date=' you gotta ask for the Boston butts and the brisket. Our Sam's sux and I tossed the member ship renewal the last time it came.[/quote']

You sure they didn't just see you comin'?

:smt064

:smt098 Your just mad cause you know your gonna get beat down at Halo 2 tonight!

-=Jasen=-

Re: Maybe it's just you...

:smt098 Your just mad cause you know your gonna get beat down at Halo 2 tonight!

Ha ha, I'm just trying to make sure you're riled up enough to put up a decent fight... as sad as it will be...

:mrgreen:

Bawahahahahahahahhahaha - that is too funny. I have to let you get close to winning a round every now and then just to keep you playing! Then I just snatch the rug right out from under you! hehe :roll:

-=Jasen=-

Great...you have the controls commited to reflex already :roll:

No worries, I will show you why they call me firemonkey! :smt070

I figured you got that name as a kid playing with fire and set someone's field a blaze or something - hehe. :P

Oh yeah, I am really worried; please don't hurt me monkey boy - :roll: !

-=Jasen=-

Oh Lordy, pepperball boy and monkey boy are having a restlin match :shock: