LeadDog

Christmas came early.

I got home today and my cooker was waiting for me.

Here is a picture of the cooker in the crate.

PC060482.JPG

I tried to get the crowbar out of the crate so that I could use it to take the crate apart but I couldn't get it out. I went and got a claw hammer and dismantled it. :)

PC060483.JPG

And 59 mins later I take this picture.

PC060484.JPG

It's dark and late so now I'll have to figure out what to cook on it tomorrow.

Forklift. :) You can't live without one and home is 130 acres of farm/ranch so it sees a lot of work.

I for the longest time I was going to do Pizza first but changed my mind when someone suggested fruit. I was going to do a cake or pie but then I noticed that the Persimmon were ripe and thought Persimmon bread would be a good first try. Someone cooked my Persimmons yesterday and it was suggested I do something simple like Chicken for the first cook. That sounds good to me because I will not mind if I burn a chicken up.

Dennis did you hide a thermometer in the cooker somewhere? I didn't find one.

Anyway off to work again for another long day. :(

Dennis did you hide a thermometer in the cooker somewhere? I didn't find one.

I think there's some kind of bizarre ritual you have to perform which involves Tony Oliver somehow...?

I think he has them all hostage or something.

:wink:

Well, I think we need to learn to control the temp without a thermometer before we go out and buy all that those hi-tech gadgets :D

You know you can make fun of Curly all of the time but it gets old after a while. :)

I think I figured out the camera problem. I leave the auto focus set to continuous auto focus and that seems to conflict with the flash. Regular auto focus works with the flash in my tests.

Yep' date=' I was having some coveting problems when I saw that pic too....some people have the coolest stuff huh? And it's a yella forklift[/quote']

Curly have you read the Ten Commandments lately, you know that part about not coveting. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.