Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DennisLinkletter

Another Forbes! This one is AWESOME..

Wow! Congrats. 

I've been reading Larry Olmsted's (the reviewer's) book "Real Food Fake Food." Eye opening and HIGHLY recommended to say the least. Already knew most of it -- like the big olive oil scam -- but not the full extent. 

Edited by Pequod

Excellent article. He clearly has spent some time with this grill, and anyone who reads the article will understand that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Dennis; what a nice article, of course it doesn't have anything in it that Us owners  don't already know.  I like the part of the article where the guy says he just goes out and looks at his KK. I've had mine over a year and I still just go out sometimes and look at it and touch it LOL

Excellent and 100% truth!   Per Bruce's comment, my favorite quote from the article:  "... sometimes I just like to go out and look at it"!  

Congratulations Dennis!   You deserve it all and more!  

There was a gas charcoal grill at one time, it was more of an experiment, I think there's a few production models, but for some reason they didn't work out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You've done the work, always stood by your customers and treated them as family. Why not, seems to me it's what you've worked for.  ENJOY:)