mtrejo1

23" Komodo Kamado For Sale

Have you ever sold something in a yard sale and then 3 months or so goes by and you say, " Now why did I sell that, sure could use it now. "  Well, it's happened to me, I didn't like the feeling. I'm certainly not saying, hey your doing the wrong thing, it's down the road there will be a time you say, I sure could use it now. Can't keep all your toys, I guess.

5 hours ago, mtrejo1 said:

There is a fellow in NJ who would like to buy my KK.  Does anyone have video of yourself uncrating the KK.  I'm trying to figure out how to get it on a pallet for safe shipping 

Check out this thread I did on another forum. Should give you a little insight on moving a used KK. 

https://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/35888-moving-a-used-komodo-kamado/

On 9/28/2017 at 4:53 AM, DennisLinkletter said:

The most important thing is to sit the grill base up on a block of wood or small wooden box so that the wheels are on touching the palette or truck floor.  I can get photos and measurements for you..

@DennisLinkletter, have you posted those photos and measurements anywhere? Can I suggest a sticky post on moving a KK with this info? Is the box the same for both the 23 and 32?

Because these posts generate quite a bit of mail and there are so many models etc.  I'm now going to post information about the used grills being offered here. Full disclosure is the best policy.

This grill was sold by KK Sept 2012 to Craig F. in Thousand Oaks who in turn sold it to the current seller.

23" GEN 2.4 Ultimate OTB  Vibrant Blue Pebble  KK-HY2133  $3,800

While it is a great grill is not our current production.. 

On 10/4/2017 at 2:05 PM, mtrejo1 said:

Thanks for the link.   DENNIS, if you send me the measurement that would be great.   Sorry for the late reply.   I've been traveling and haven't had time to figure this out 

I laughed when I received this.. These sizes are of course whole numbers converted from CM . There is nothing here that needs tight tolerances.. This will give you a general idea of the shipping boxes we build..

KKshipping BoxInch.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/14/2017 at 3:51 AM, DennisLinkletter said:

Because these posts generate quite a bit of mail and there are so many models etc.  I'm now going to post information about the used grills being offered here. Full disclosure is the best policy.

This grill was sold by KK Sept 2012 to Craig F. in Thousand Oaks who in turn sold it to the current seller.

23" GEN 2.4 OTB  Vibrant Blue Pebble  KK-HY2133  $3,800

While it is a great grill is not our current production.. 

just to clarify that 3800 price was that brand new price in 2012 for this model ????