FotonDrv

Type T person (T for thrill)

4 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

That would have been some flight to have taken, quite the thrill. :) 

She is a real type T person (T for thrill).  Her brother would never jump out of an airplane so she took him on a last ride with scattering his ashes off Angel Falls in Venezuela, and that was not her first leap off that cliff!

Now that is an OMG moment!  That little spec of white in the jungle floor is the landing zone.  And no, I would not jump either :-)

fullsizeoutput_43d.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

Holy smokes, Foton, what a ride. :)

For a while she worked for an Unlimited Class Offshore Ocean Racing Team and she showed me a video for one of their boats going 100mph in open ocean.  Pretty interesting and then it dawned on me, how did you get the video, and her reply, "I took it myself from the other boat"...  She has been friends with a particular group of Vietnam Veterans, Marines, and they unanimously agree that she has the largest set of huevos of all of them!

Edited by FotonDrv
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2017 at 1:46 PM, MacKenzie said:

Sure sounds it or....... :) 

She was an accountant, so she is the calculating type, but fearless, even after a few crashes while jumping trying to save people whose chute did not deploy correctly.  She has been a good friend for 55 years, she still jumps occasionally but judges in the National Championships.

She was doing mixed gas dives into Truk Lagoon to dive on the sunken Japanese fleet out of curiosity when she remembered something I told her before she left on the trip, "you will be diving in a graveyard".  That sunk in somewhere at depth....