ckreef

A Heart Breaks at Reef's Bistro

Yesterday afternoon in a senseless act a stranger took the life of Mrs skreef's daughter. Her daughter Macy was sitting in a Taco Bell with some friends when a car came crashing through the wall killing her and wounding 4 others. The 18 year old driver is being charged with felony murder along with other crimes. Please keep Susan in your prayers during this trying time. 

The link and video tells the story. 

http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db_350145/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=QuASZZfo

Edited by ckreef

32 minutes ago, tony b said:

OMG, I don't even know where to begin to express how badly I feel for the both of you. My heart just aches. No mother should ever lose a child, especially in a senseless manner like this. Just tragic. Know that your KK Family is here for the both of you - BIG HUGS!!! 

TY tony - no parent should ever loose a child. This is especially difficult for Susan as she lost her 16 year old son about 12 years ago in a "hunting accident". Now both her children have been taken from her in senseless acts. 

It's hard to know what to say as nobody could even come close to imagining this unless they went through it. 

TY tony - no parent should ever loose a child. This is especially difficult for Susan as she lost her 16 year old son about 12 years ago in a "hunting accident". Now both her children have been taken from her in senseless acts. 
It's hard to know what to say as nobody could even come close to imagining this unless they went through it. 

This is so sad it's not right .hold on to her tight ckreef she needs you more now than ever and let her know dee and I send our love

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1