Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
ckreef

A Heart Breaks at Reef's Bistro

Charles, I am so sorry for you and Susan...you two are a big part of the glue that holds this forum together, know you are loved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just tragic! I am so sorry for your loss and pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless you.

• Like 1

I want to take minute to express my appreciation for all of your sweet condolences. It  means alot to me. Continue to pray for us. 

I will share this pic with you all, which my baby girl sent it to me justabout 3 weeks ago  before she got on the boat for a cruise with her husband.  20171001_222933.thumb.jpg.86e2aec71f4cc9e85a631860d09a601f.jpg

She will be truly missed❤️

• Like 6

I want to take minute to express my appreciation for all of your sweet condolences. It  means alot to me. Continue to pray for us. 
I will share this pic with you all, which my baby girl sent it to me justabout 3 weeks ago  before she got on the boat for a cruise with her husband.  20171001_222933.thumb.jpg.86e2aec71f4cc9e85a631860d09a601f.jpg
She will be truly missed
What a beautiful picture, one that will surely be treasured forever.
  • Like 1

She will be truly missed
What a lovely young girl my heart bleeds for you .

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1