shishitos

Porchetta

@shishitos - PLEASE tell me that you're not using lighter fluid to start you coals in this brand new KK?!? :eek: (Spotted the bottle on the wall next to the KK.) 

Besides being the worst thing you can do to your food flavor-wise, the smell will also soak into the ceramic walls of the KK and it will take a long time to get it out!!! Get a chimney or a MAPP torch to light your coals, please. 

Ha!  I love the way you are all so complementary about each other's cooks.  Until...there is cause for concern and then you all weigh in!  As a newbie I am not sure that I will take any photos until I have done a full sweep of the area for any offending materials AND I might even get my bro to Photoshop my shots to make sure they look their best.

Or maybe it will be more fun to just join in and accept the ribbing.  We'll see.  Hoping to be an owner soon, very soon.  

@tekobo - we don't bite - promise! My post was more out of concern that they were going to unknowingly damage their brand new KK, so I felt compelled to comment on what I saw in the picture. The vast majority of the time, the comments here are complimentary and not critical - the main reason most of us hang out and post a lot - it's very friendly here! :occasion5: 

17 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Tekobo, post away, no one will say anything nasty except Tony if you put broccoli on your nachos. Of coarse I never let him live it down. You notice his name is tony b, the b is for broccoli.  :smt077:-D

:smt046

I love broccoli, it just doesn't belong on nachos - that's just wrong! :smt018

• Like 1
  • Haha 1