John A

Any ideas on cooking a turkey and ham

What size KK do you have? A BB32 shouldn't have any problem with both on the main grate. A 23 might handle both on the main, depending on the size of the ham and don't put the turkey in a pan and use a drip pan underneath on the lower grate. Otherwise, you might have to stack the ham on the main and the turkey on the upper grate (or vice versa depending on the size of them.)

I have a 23 in. I tried to stack them with the ham on top so I could add the ham about mid way through but the top grate isn’t deep enough to handle the ham under it. I made a setup with the turkey on the lower grate and the upper grate positioned on the handles of the lower grate to prop it up a bit with a couple of bricks to have a third point of contact but I was afraid of the turkey being that close to the fire. That was on a roasting pan and the stone underneath. 

Edited by John A

If you don't have the double lined KK drip pan, mimic it with 2 aluminum pans. Put a little water in the 1st one, then put the 2nd pan inside the 1st one. Then seal the rims together with foil. This will keep the drippings from burning without steaming the turkey. Hopefully!