MacKenzie

Winter Prep

I’ve got to say, there are some very nice set ups you folks at out there!  And I have to agree the Komodo come auto sign is the icing on the cake, I wish I had the foresight to have saved mine…:?
Thats a shame mate .All crates into Australia have to be fumegated to stop diseases. coming into our island that's pretty much us we have no borders just water so we don't get the sign .Jon has made my day I'm so lucky to be on this forum surrounded by good people it's amazing

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

I checked yesterday and all I got was "In Transit".    Wonder if they will have to open it and inspect it for critters????   
I wrote on the description "stenciled wooden sign".  Would that have to be fumigated? 
It should be fine but if they declare it and environmental Hazzard to Australia I want to be at the burning to pay my respect lol

This has been a quick trip for this sign .d33f1952b73698506074f7be81607555.jpg it departed Perth international yesterday if this was posted one or two days earlier I would have had it for Christmas amazing but everyone is on holidays now lol .definitely looks like if you get a parcel to Chicago it's the quickest route to Perth via Japan just have to dodge rocket man lol

• Like 2