Eddie mac

Trying new smoke pot

That's ok ED, I've hit the button twice myself thinking it didn't take to the screen. I have the same burn pot but, that wasn't the KK I expected to see. No shame no blame, I also have a few other cookers myself and work with them on occasion when the need presents. It's all good in the neighborhood.

57 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

That's ok ED, I've hit the button twice myself thinking it didn't take to the screen. I have the same burn pot but, that wasn't the KK I expected to see. No shame no blame, I also have a few other cookers myself and work with them on occasion when the need presents. It's all good in the neighborhood.

No didn’t in the egg,mainly to see if gasket would hold up which it preformed perfectly no meliting of any kind 

48 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Good trial then, your work is fine and the smoke it imparts should do well, however, the 32BB is perfect and is a better representation.   

This is all new to me this smoke pot idea,I am old school wood chunks,splits for my big reverse flow offset try anything to improve my cooks 

Ed, Your work is good and old school that's fine. If you need a hand, I'm just down the street at your convenience and will help with anything. I don't think you need any help but, when I grew up in New Bedford most of my friends were Portuguese and we always helped each other.

I have had the 23 a Blue denim since July and I am definitely am pleased with the results. I was on the fence with the 32 in the beginning but with the extra weight and all on the deck meant putting it off so I went with the 23. No regrets, Dennis helped me with the choice and I really haven't looked back but, I have been curious. I would like to expand and choose a 19 high top, they look awesome as in the one MacKenzie has sitting up on the table. The right size to be portable, almost. Xmas is coming and I am a little busy at the moment but, when the holidays pass I'll shoot you an email in the message section. Until then a very Merry Xmas to you and yours.