ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

Interestingly enough it does say Veronica Foods on the back. Not sure if that's the vinegars, bottles or both. I do know they have all these vinegars in 3 gallon SS kegs and will bottle you up some straight from the kegs.  Then they have some type of machine that corks it and wraps and seals the top like a bottle of wine. 

The peach is awesome and can be sipped straight from the bottle. 

I bought two new flavors to try. The orange vanilla tastes like an orange Creamsicle and should be great as a desert topping. The key lime is very limey and could probably used in a number of different  ways. 

If you can get any of these give them a try you won't be disappointed. 

I saw your Vinegar BBq Sauce on a older post a I tell that was some good sauce. I used the white balsamic and found it on a liquidation sale at the store for 1.99, now you'd think it would be of a lesser quality but it wasn't. I put that ???? on everything and it's great just out of the bottle. Don't know if I ever thanked you so a big thanks and merry Xmas goes out to you! I'd like to visit that store too

@MacKenzie I'm sure you will love it. I delivered  it to  the post office in Port Charlotte (where my sister lives). I'm sure by tomorrow or the next day it'll start moving along.

Since I finally got down to FL for the good stuff I couldn't leave you all out. Let's see some off the wall uses. I made a peach balsamic daiquiri 2 nights ago ;)

• Like 1

[mention=2394]MacKenzie[/mention] I'm sure you will love it. I delivered  it to  the post office in Port Charlotte (where my sister lives). I'm sure by tomorrow or the next day it'll start moving along.
Since I finally got down to FL for the good stuff I couldn't leave you all out. Let's see some off the wall uses. I made a peach balsamic daiquiri 2 nights ago

That daiquiri sounds deeelicious.
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ckreef said:

I made a peach balsamic daiquiri 2 nights ago

Sounds killer! I was drinking Bellini (peach nectar & prosecco) over the weekend. Your stuff might work, too. Worth a try!

Ordered some stuff for you and Aussie's boxes. Should arrive next week, so I hope to get yours in the mail by week's end. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Sounds killer! I was drinking Bellini (peach nectar & prosecco) over the weekend. Your stuff might work, too. Worth a try!

I was drinking peach Bellini's Christmas eve. Of course I always add a shot of vodka to the glass to give it a bit more kick. After drinking enough of them to finish the full sized bottle of prosecco I was definitely in the festive spirit. 

• Like 1

[mention=1832]ckreef[/mention]

CF117758764AU

[mention=18]Tony[/mention] b

CF117753563AU

The post office was open today they were closed yesterday go figure. so shipped of the parcels wait till you both get a whiff of the lemon myrtle. Aussie Post tracking is not as exciting as usps though as you know got it it's on its way it's there lol did not pay for signing on delivery so should suit you both

Outback kamado Bar and Grill