ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] Yea they have the package. They wanted me to take a survey. I almost did. I wanted to tell them they needed to take lessons from USPS Tracking - LOL

For all the crap people give USPS they do have the cheapest international shipping and the tracking usually follows it all the way to the destination. 

You should have . post offices around the world are taking a bit hit as mail volumes drop because of the rise of the Internet .but online shopping is going full steam ahead so you think they would focus on the parcel side of things and get the tracking right .Tony b was a bit upset well not upset from the last package I sent him because I did not have a tracking number .I did not get one because I felt it was a waste of money for what it provided .now he can experience the frustration for real lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

It was just a solo bottle of the Peach White Balsamic - not particularly pic worthy.

But, DAH-HAM, Charles, this stuff is da shizzle, my bizzle! Brain's already on overdrive thinking of tasty things to make with it! Have a bit of Bistro Peach Jam, too, so hmmm? :smt017

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tony b said:

It was just a solo bottle of the Peach White Balsamic - not particularly pic worthy.

But, DAH-HAM, Charles, this stuff is da shizzle, my bizzle! Brain's already on overdrive thinking of tasty things to make with it! Have a bit of Bistro Peach Jam, too, so hmmm? :smt017

I knew you would like that. It is "da shizzle."  It's so good it goes quick if you're not careful. 

Edited by ckreef

Package arrived save & sound in Syracuse also!  Survived a -2*F overnight in the company mail box.  They usually bring packages to the office but didn't this time.

Glad I listened to that little voice in my head when I left work last night........."get out of the warm car and check the mail box, ya lazy butt"  Glad I did.

Thanks Charles & Susan!!!  Planning a special salad dressing for a dinner party this weekend :smt023

A "Pride Of Syracuse" care package on it's way to you today (also a package from Tony B's neck of the woods - The Iowa Popcorn Company).

Jon B.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Now we just need it to get through the weather BOMB we are getting, starting today and going until...

To be honest I never considered extreme cold weather. Might have to do with it being 80*+ and sunny in FL when I bought it :)

Fortunately it's a really thick bottle so hopefully it will be okay. 

5 hours ago, ckreef said:

It makes a really tasty oil and vinegar dressing. The trick is finding the right "other" ingredients. Good Seasons use to sell a Balsamic salad dressing seasoning packet. Can't seem to find that version any more. 

Shouldn't be a problem coming up with something. I'll pass along whatever I come up with for dressings. First thought was a nice glaze (with Reef Peach Jam) on pork chops. 

Jon's sending you a nice treat - Iowa Popcorn makes tasty snacks!! 

Hear yah, MacKenzie. While not a "bomb," we're supposed to warm up enough by Sunday so that our next storm will be my favorite - Wintry Mix (freezing rain/sleet/snow). (Note the italics to denote sarcasm!) Thank goodness I don't have to be anywhere on Monday! 

• Like 3

Yes, one of many!!! But one of my favorites, by far - not having to get out in bad weather just to get to work!! :smt023 You know me, plenty of beer/wine/spirits to tide me over through just about any stretch of bad weather. Oh, and I usually have plenty of provisions in the pantry too. But, the nice thing about adult beverages is that they don't require water, electricity or gas to be consumable! :drinkers:

• Like 5

Yes, one of many!!! But one of my favorites, by far - not having to get out in bad weather just to get to work!! :smt023 You know me, plenty of beer/wine/spirits to tide me over through just about any stretch of bad weather. Oh, and I usually have plenty of provisions in the pantry too. But, the nice thing about adult beverages is that they don't require water, electricity or gas to be consumable! :drinkers:
Lol.6e47532261e73144fa1ca5a8c5df39f9.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1
  • Haha 3