ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] your package is at your local post office. We you go out of the house this morning going to work you should be able to smell a faint wiff of peach in the air - LOL

I just checked awesome going to finish work early so I can collect it today woohoo

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

I just checked awesome going to finish work early so I can collect it today woohoo

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

That's right - who gives a shit about work when there's a surprise BBQ package awaiting you ;)

Priorities........ 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 1

Awesome cheers ckreef and skreef0ffffa0ebf630aa1a75c254ad2f627bc.jpg321f3f7946d72dd9a1e48db84d13a4aa.jpg790a570cac93e8abf22dc9a335bdb47d.jpg. I like those grill mates packets.had to try the bonus bottles. the orange balsamic yum .the key lime sure has a kick to it but nice .and I finally get to try some reef jam .hopefully your parcel gets to you was a bit worried customs my mistake the lemon myrtle for a bag of weed lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2

Awesome Aussie Ora. The Grill Mates are a few new versions. I haven't tried them all yet but I'm working on it. The vegetable marinade packets are a bit strong so I mix per the recipe but only use 1/2 a packet especially for just 2 people. 

The two sample bottles I wanted you to try for possible future purchases. The lime has a lot of potential if you like lime flavored marinades. Could you that when mixing up the chili and lime grill mates. The orange is yummy just not sure what to do with that one. Maybe some type of drizzle for cheese cake? 

I've had those jars of Reef Jam just waiting to ship. Hope you enjoy them. 

Lastly what are you trying to say? Your package is coming with it's own personal DEA delivery driver - LOL 

• Like 1

Awesome Aussie Ora. The Grill Mates are a few new versions. I haven't tried them all yet but I'm working on it. The vegetable marinade packets are a bit strong so I mix per the recipe but only use 1/2 a packet especially for just 2 people. 
The two sample bottles I wanted you to try for possible future purchases. The lime has a lot of potential if you like lime flavored marinades. Could you that when mixing up the chili and lime grill mates. The orange is yummy just not sure what to do with that one. Maybe some type of drizzle for cheese cake? 
Lastly what are you trying to say? Your package is coming with it's own personal DEA delivery driver - LOL 

I will find a purpose for it all and post my findings for sure wait till you open your parcel and you will see what I mean trying to cover it up with the smell of lemon hopefully works lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

was a bit worried customs my mistake the lemon myrtle for a bag of weed lol

As I understand it, Australia is trying to become the premier medical marijuana grower in the world! :smt033

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/news/economy/australia-legal-cannabis-exports/index.html

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1

As I understand it, Australia is trying to become the premier medical marijuana grower in the world! :smt033http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/news/economy/australia-legal-cannabis-exports/index.html

Seen that on news we are a caring lot lol. How many distribution centre's do you have in IA lol seems to be coming and going to the Same place  

I'm totally amazed at how much information you recive on usps once the parcel lands from Australia .Aus Post do not inform you that your tracking number will be picked up by US Post .so if I had not done this before I would still be looking at the Aus Post tracking Web site relying on the reciver to inform me they got the parcel lol

Dee tasted the orange/vanilla first words ice cream lol and the key lime reminded her of a consentrate lime cordial which sells down here I have to agree with her .I found a use for it though here is a pic it also involves the peach. will post the cook later on after I cook it lol.aaf0818ec53a0271da5a3cbf6a8a3358.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

I'm totally amazed at how much information you recive on usps once the parcel lands from Australia .Aus Post do not inform you that your tracking number will be picked up by US Post .so if I had not done this before I would still be looking at the Aus Post tracking Web site relying on the reciver to inform me they got the parcel lol

I didn't know that. I just checked it out. That's pretty kewl. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, ckreef said:

All these packages. The anticipation is killing me. 

I also have a generic knife sharpening system in transit. 

Where is the long range drone delivery service when you need it - LOL 

Success is within sight..............Sent a Taste of Syracuse Care package to Reef's Bistro on Thursday Jan 4th - 2 day delivery. Suppose to arrive Monday the 8th.

Somehow the mail truck ended up in West Palm Beach, Florida on the 8th. Guess the sun was not shining, so on the 9th it went further south to Opa-Locka, Florida .  After soaking up some rays, it headed north, taking a leisurely sightseeing trip and arrived in Macon, Georgia early this morning, January 13th.  Macon sent the package to Jeffersonville, GA for delivery.

Last Wednesday, while we were tracking the package, I sent an e-mail to USPS in hopes that they would locate it and make sure it didn't get lost. About 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from the Jeffersonville Postmaster.  In a smooth & sweet southern accent, he apologized and assured me that the Reef's would have their package by noon today!!!!  Very nice touch by USPS....personal phone call.

The postmaster didn't mention that any juices were leaking from the carton, so hopefully the extra handling didn't break anything.

Typical Snowbird..............headed for Florida in the wintertime!!!!! :-D 

Edited by Jon B.
Can't spell......
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

The anticipation is killing me. The postman should be here any minute now. We're even delaying our trip into town waiting for him to arrive. 

That's really kewl they called you. We have a pretty decent small town post office. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

How many distribution centre's do you have in IA

Iowa finally stuck its toes in the water this past year, creating a legal grower/distributor program. Our first legal grower got their license last week (only 2 are allowed.) We are allowed up to 5 distribution stores in the entire state. Several are in the licensing process, but none are open. The grower won't have a crop until late Summer at the earliest anyway. It's all medical at this point, the list of medical conditions that qualify is only like 5 illnesses, only CDB oil can be sold and the limit on THC concentration is only 3%, which limits the usefulness in many cases, but it's a start.  

• Like 1

While in the middle of typing the above post, the mail delivery person rang my doorbell and handed me this!!

001.thumb.JPG.fef80e1776b518d4ebcf1fa34df6e6fe.JPG

Almost tore up the box digging into it! Good thing Aussie packed it so well! And Dah-ham - that does look like a big bag of weed!!

002.thumb.JPG.60202b2f56a9acb28b82b6dc6a69dc25.JPG

All the unpacked goodies!!

007.thumb.JPG.ee31204c2e015b535d0a9070c0ca38cd.JPG

Good thing this stuff has a long shelf life, as this looks to be a life-time supply!!

008.thumb.JPG.2d085af959d1f22305504c59c854643d.JPG

Will set about shortly to break this down into nickel and dime bags for storage/distribution - LOL! 

A BIG THANK YOU TO AUSSIE FOR THIS REALLY NICE GIFT - THANKS, MATE!!!

• Like 3