ckreef

Christmas Shopping in FL

1 hour ago, tony b said:

The Postal Worker said something during processing that it qualified for some free upgrade. Maybe that was it?? All I know is that the receipt says "(Guaranteed Delivery) (Wednesday January 24, 2018) (Money Back Guarantee)"

All 3 packages left Cedar Rapids last night @ 10:32pm. Reef's landed in Des Moines this morning. MacKenzie's and Aussie's are likely in Chicago, but the status doesn't say so yet. 

You probably paid for international priority mail which is also why it cost so much. I always ship to Aussie the cheapest way possible. 2 boxes ago (a really heavy box) was the most expensive shipping to him at just over $100. The box I sent him pictured in this thread was $75.

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 1

Cheers tony b for not being a tight ass like ckreef and sending it priority your a top bloke lol .sorry ckreef couldn't help it you left yourself wide open on that one .only joking lol. I'm playing a game keep checking the tracking sites and they both say ckreefs parcel is still on its way wonder how long till they confirm it .should have got insurance lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Haha 1

The Postal Worker said something during processing that it qualified for some free upgrade. Maybe that was it?? All I know is that the receipt says "(Guaranteed Delivery) (Wednesday January 24, 2018) (Money Back Guarantee)"
All 3 packages left Cedar Rapids last night @ 10:32pm. Reef's landed in Des Moines this morning. MacKenzie's and Aussie's are likely in Chicago, but the status doesn't say so yet. 

Don't worry tony b have locked in the date once Aussie Post stuffs it up .claim that money back lol .I'm interested if they can do it

Aussie's box is in limbo right now, MacKenzie's has left Chicago, and Reef's has left Des Moines. 

Your package is flying in Chicago already .https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction_detail?tLabels=EW001841364US. From there straight to Japan and judging by how strict Japanese train timetables are .http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-17/japan-train-apology-for-leaving-20-seconds-early/9161456. Your parcel should hit Perth real quick lolOutback kamado Bar and Grill   

My package beat Aussie's package but I figured Aussie Post would stuff it up and that's with USPS slightly stuffing my package up. Anyway here we go. 

tonyB.thumb.jpg.7219db082567ad20fdd0213d169d90f6.jpg

Let me say you had me fooled with the red, tasted good but no big deal. I dove head first into the yellow, whoa, drink some beer. Couldn't stop now onto tasting the brown, Yikes!! Drink a lot more beer, didn't help - LOL 

Will have to make Mrs skreef some French toast this weekend so we can try the Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup. 

Thank you @tony b for an awesome package. 

• Like 1

My package beat Aussie's package but I figured Aussie Post would stuff it up and that's with USPS slightly stuffing my package up. Anyway here we go. 

[mention=975]tony b[/mention] for an awesome package. 

Awesome that maple syrup sounds interesting lanes sell in Australia but not the pitmasters .they tried delivery at 8 am this morning .I got home late tonight so the post office was shut .but they have an early parcel collection that starts from 6.30 am so I can get it tomorrow which I'm stoked because Friday is a Public holiday .Australia Day where we all eat lamb get pissed and wave the Aussie flag about lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Awesome that maple syrup sounds interesting lanes sell in Australia but not the pitmasters .they tried delivery at 8 am this morning .I got home late tonight so the post office was shut .but they have an early parcel collection that starts from 6.30 am so I can get it tomorrow which I'm stoked because Friday is a Public holiday .Australia Day where we all eat lamb get pissed and wave the Aussie flag about lol

Hey I want to stop by, eat lamb and get pissed. I'll even wave an Aussie flag ;)

• Like 3

Hey I want to stop by, eat lamb and get pissed. I'll even wave an Aussie flag   

No worries ckreef .it's the only time of year we wave the flag no one cares about it till next year lol pretty dissapointed in this year's lamb ad .they have become to politically correct .I like this one .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA.this is this year's must say the yellow weber looks kewl.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/offbeat/new-lamb-tv-ad-ng-b88711244z