DennisLinkletter

I'm in Bangkok for the holidays..

Was offline yesterday as I was on the road, in the sky and too tired to answer Emails by the time I got in.. Replies may be delayed a bit but they should still be with in 24 hours.

Myself and my family wishes the best for you during the coming Holidays and thanks you all for your support this last year.

I'm truely amazed we now have over 8,000 posts..

The forum and cookers have had a great year.

:wink::wink::wink:

It's nice to be back..

I'm back.. And will be catching up on all your Emails.. Sometimes one just needs to put it all down and get away with the family. Trying to keep up with all the inquiries just got to be too taxing along with my holiday schedule.. so I hope you all understand my "please wait until I get back" replies..

It might not be today as I have about 40-50 emails to answer..

Thanks again..

:wink::wink:

Dennis

Re: It's nice to be back..

I'm back.. And will be catching up on all your Emails.. Sometimes one just needs to put it all down and get away with the family. Trying to keep up with all the inquiries just got to be too taxing along with my holiday schedule.. so I hope you all understand my "please wait until I get back" replies..

Thanks again..

:wink::wink:

Dennis

Welcome back, now get your butt back to work! hehe :butthead::smt079

-=Jasen=-