Aussie Ora

Smoke on the water a fire in the sky

Was totally unreal my brother was lucky he was just a couple of k's from it and the wind was blowing from the east so he did not get any smoke or ash .it's under control now with a bit of help from this . http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/perth-braces-for-summer-rain-deluge-from-ex-cyclone-joyce/9329116. It's been pouring down all day going from 37 yesterday to 20 and raining wow .that's weather for you .what is more disturbing is the fire that started yesterday engoulfing the city in smoke and ash my have been deliberately lit .that makes me so livid .that some idiot can put so may people's lives and homes in danger

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Sad 1

There was another fire up in kings park the other day too, a volunteer firefighter works with me and he said that the fire was no doubt arson. It started at midnight,in the middle of bush land miles away from civilisation or anything electrical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Seen the smoke on the way into town .another one was in the hills where I used to be a vollie for east swan vbfb. Been to a few fires that were pretty full on .makes you sick to know it was deliberate or as we have found out a fellow vollie getting off on it all and starting it

Outback kamado Bar and Grill