I'm wondering now if I sent the bottle to the wrong person lol.https://www.wildfirechilli.com.au/pineapple-express.html .starting to think Tony b might have liked it I'm sure ckreef will let me know but used sparingly it will work .people down here on the chilli train have been making some local sauses with some funny names.a0fec40c7fc2692610bcf591e390c4d4.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Nah, seems to me that's a beast waiting to come back to bite when he leaves. Gotta ask you though, I was with my brother at lunch the other day and he mentioned he had ordered some "chicken salt" from Australia. Said it was a real popular thing and all the locals were putting that over everything so much so that it became an internet wonder. He has a bottle for me but, I was thinking maybe you have some and what you thought of it. Thanks

• Like 1

Nah, seems to me that's a beast waiting to come back to bite when he leaves. Gotta ask you though, I was with my brother at lunch the other day and he mentioned he had ordered some "chicken salt" from Australia. Said it was a real popular thing and all the locals were putting that over everything so much so that it became an internet wonder. He has a bottle for me but, I was thinking maybe you have some and what you thought of it. Thanks

Tyrus chicken salt to Aussies is up there with vegemite. Mind you chicken salt will agree with more people than vegemite lol it tastes great on chips I have some in my pantry .it goes great on steak, chicken, veggies believe it or not .give it a go on some chips to start off . http://mashable.com/2017/01/05/chicken-salt-history-australia/#rPtiY9qIEmqr.I'm glad you bought this up this is something that totally skipped my mind .I sent ckreef some vegemite for a laugh but next time boys you are going to get some chicken salt

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1