Eddie mac

First brisket on a Komodo

5 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Eddie Mac sounds like your son fishes for a living? Bet you get lots of lobsters and such, how cool is that.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Eddie Mac sounds like your son fishes for a living? Bet you get lots of lobsters and such, how cool is that.

Yes he has been a fishing captain for 8 years very proud of him and his  accomplishments.Tell you the truth get tired of lobster but love crab and scallops 

• Like 1

Now for charcoal basket and charcoal use and smoke pot thoughts total of 15 hours of burn time @275 Fahrenheit that includes heat soaking Komodo.Carcoal used was  frontier charcoal not the best but  average used about 3/4 of a full basket .Smoke pot not impressed with it next time I am going to try layering chunks thru the charcoal basket.

0A406102-041A-4D8E-8B5B-A7C50AF07D59.jpeg

DA7E84C6-0889-4526-937D-594434243A92.jpeg

59B24333-C202-4E02-80FA-C77A09C8A87C.jpeg

Thanks Aussie I really don’t care for the smoke ring myself flavore texture tenderness is my goal but when you cook for paying customers they love that 1/2” tp3/4 “ looking smoke ring.As for as fishing my son love to be on the water been fishing thru out his life.He now owns 2 boats 1 is a 104ft lobster crab boat and scallops the other is a  conch boat at 74ft it is great to go out in the warmer months but below 0 not for me.
I was just thinking him and his mates on a day out lol. if it's his bussiness different story you have to. I got some work on prawn trawlers out of Darwin as a deckie .when I was younger and travelling around Australia .went through a few I'm going to die storms but got to taste the freshest and best before it got packed up for export .we have great seafood here heaps of crayfish / lobster but I will tale a Morton bay bug anyday

Outback kamado Bar and Grill