Aussie Ora

beef ribs look out not again lol

Got hold of some more marbled little Joe beef ribs .99468bc608d4b3942740aa46f62d5f91.jpg.scored the bottom membrane unlike pork this crisps up nicely and I reckon great to chew on .d150fb255d10a06f669171b235815c97.jpg.I cleaned up the top and went simple purple Crack and salt.f63e0a5ca1c9ca52adfe1be907ebb8a7.jpg.on it goes over some cherry to enhance that purple haze lol.a7bcf8b6e52dd432294385dc33dcfc05.jpg.3 hours in reaciding nicely and check out the moisture and purple hue gotta love the .KK .2a218204ccd3484b09f7296ec989834f.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2

Looking good. I noticed you didn't spice or if you did it was with a lot lighter hand. The results were as usual, a good look. A few weeks ago my wife came back from the store finding ribs at a dollar a lb.  They didn't look like those but we got 30 lbs

• Like 1

Great looking beef ribs. 
I finally got a line on what sounds like a nice butcher shop. It's about an hour away but could easily swing by there while at work. Will check it out soon. Maybe they'll have decent beef ribs. 

That sounds good ckreef .finding a good butcher makes life so much more better lol

• Like 1

Looking good. I noticed you didn't spice or if you did it was with a lot lighter hand. The results were as usual, a good look. A few weeks ago my wife came back from the store finding ribs at a dollar a lb.  They didn't look like those but we got 30 lbs
I just used purple Crack and salt this time

2 hours ago, sfdrew28 said:

Never made beef ribs as I usually make pork. Those look tasty as heck. Have to give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can normally find locally (middle GA), the beef ribs totally suck and don't have enough meat on them to even bother with buying/cooking them. 

• Like 1

From what I can normally find locally (middle GA), the beef ribs totally suck and don't have enough meat on them to even bother with buying/cooking them. 

It's the opposite down here our beef ribs have always been good but our pork are total shinners until I found a butcher that was into American Q and cut up some with meat lol .really hope you can find a real butcher that cuts whole meat and will listen to your needs it will cost ya but we'll worth it