MacKenzie

Pork Ribs

A very good friend of mine did these pork ribs and they were awesome. His mother had a birthday and we were there to celebrate with her. Lots of great eats but none better than these ribs and hot maple sauce. I came home with a care pack of 5 ribs and I ate the whole thing all by myself. :) Here is a plate of ribs at the b-day party-

5a665b7b39b14_GregsRibs.thumb.jpg.f730d2649a36efe40b8ff37c809beb83.jpg

My dinner today, leftover ribs, although you'd never know it.

5a6655ed720bd_RibDinner.thumb.jpg.80c4bab42951556213076e8d1313a5f7.jpg

5a6655e6de477_PorkRibs.thumb.jpg.b7a2379511e0b223c68f0f338bca858f.jpg

• Like 6

@ Aussie, here you go, enjoy.:)

Praline Cheesecake

Crust-

1/4C butter

1C Graham Wafer crumbs

2T packed brown sugar

Filling-

3 packages of cream cheese 8 oz size

1 and 1/4 C packed brown sugar

2T flour

4 eggs

1 and 1/2tsp vanilla

1/2 C chopped pecans

Topping-

1T maple syrup

Crust:

Melt butter is saucepan, stir in crumbs and sugar. Pack into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan or 8x8 inch pan. Bake in 350F oven for 10 mins.

Filling:

Beat cheese, sugar and flour together at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beating until blended after each addition. Min n vanilla and nuts. Pour over crust. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 mins. Until firm. Chill.

Topping: Spread maple syrup over the top to cooled cheesecake. Chill. Serves 12.

Filling:

Beat cheese, sugar and flour together at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beating until blended after each addition. Min n vanilla and nuts. Pour over crust. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 mins. Until firm. Chill.

Topping: Spread maple syrup over the top to cooled cheesecake. Chill. Serves 12.

Edited by MacKenzie