Aussie Ora

Quality Butcher

How's this talk about customer service this is almost bordering on Dennis style. So I mentioned I was getting some wagu from my butcher . it finally rocked up from over east (I wonder if Californian people feel the pain lol). I ordered a kilo of scotch fillet . this came in one piece . Raymond weighed it and took a guess where he reckoned a kilo would be give or take .his first try was 1.1 not bad . I paid up front last week as he was taking eoi. And he has to cop the upfront cost and the price was Au $260 a kg so from the first cut I owed him some more money I said no worries I don't care .then he said let's see if I can get it closer on another piece . It came in at just under after a quick check on the calculator for laughs turns out he owed me $10 dollars I said I will take this one and keep your $10 dollars .then I got him to cut it in half for me because I was thinking reverse sear and I even held both sides as he cut it but it went a bit thinner on one side .you get that. I thought nothing of it .I came home took a couple of pics to post on here .these are the pics .13ebd5013f909e53cc8e81553f7e5d68.jpg.1474b2e4b57b9a50018af81adef7707e.jpg.e2b262d233787c7c0637f70f8253cd7c.jpg.love the marbling those pics don't really show how thinner the other one was but look at them who cares lol. Then I get a call from Raymond he cut up some more and was not happy and and came to my house and swapped them for these .1adb65169bde67ae04ca811f3ed8d400.jpg.5fda6461d9b2bc717ec176e3bc2325be.jpg.490cb397460e85436db7c804adc1f2f7.jpg. A uniform cut. How kewl is that .if you are lucky enough to be able to go to a local butcher go for it support your local before it's all just crappy mega shops.this Raymond with the wagu scotch and Toma hawks lol.67a5411ef48b5d5ee0c1d8a9ef626027.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

He will get it in if he knows he has the numbers

That was some time ago they discontinued but today more people are cooking out. Maybe he'll change his mind, I will remind him on occasion, squeaky wheel gets the grease theory.

• Like 1

Very nice looking meat! Do whatever it takes to keep this man in business!! You've found yourself a rare gem!

bugger him gives me crap everytime I walk in the shop lol. Nah he is a legend in his own lunch box. Seriously he won't be going out of bussiness anytime soon .he has gone old school in the service department .if I'm not quick he sells out of the good stuff real quick .but luckily we have the same sick sense of humor and he messages me when it comes in 

• Like 2