Eddie mac

New cabinet on the way

24 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

I don’t know what you had in mind about the storage box. I was thinking. Why not order another cabinet but leave all the shelves out and store whatever inside. Then you would have another work top to match the other one? Just a thought.

No I know insurance is huge but I went thru hell with these people.this is the storage box

1BCACE49-862B-45CC-BB40-DC1A0EF1D7FD.jpeg

10 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

this company seems like a bunch of Muppets delivering a product that required a fork lift to put on the truck and delivering to a residential address with no tail lift. Surley the driver would have asked the question how am I supposed to get this off .

I agree that this company seems to be particularly incompetent.  However, it isn't unusual in my experience.  The delivery co for our KKs was helpful but we did need to specifically request a tail lift truck, pay extra AND remind them of the weight of the KKs.  All of the information was available to them but they seem not to pay enough attention to the detail that can make or break your delivery.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tekobo said:

I agree that this company seems to be particularly incompetent.  However, it isn't unusual in my experience.  The delivery co for our KKs was helpful but we did need to specifically request a tail lift truck, pay extra AND remind them of the weight of the KKs.  All of the information was available to them but they seem not to pay enough attention to the detail that can make or break your delivery.  

I know I informed them several time about lift gate I emailed them copy of the label I received from Dennis.  I was on the phone with them  literally hours 3 to 4 hours over the course of a week.every invoice I saw stated   Residential and lift gate 

I was lucky had no dramas at all I sorted out my transport through the import company they sent me photos once it cleared customs and said we will arrange a truck with a tail lift and pallet trolley. They could clearly see what was required

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk