Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eddie mac

New cabinet on the way

After much research on wood prices stainless prices and hardware I decide on an extra large cabinet with stainless steel top and cover coming my way from Dennis not cost effective to make my own. I don’t have the tools nor the skill to build something beautiful to put on my patio.

• Like 2

Go for it, it will be a great addition to the killer area you already have.

No other choice don’t have the tools or knowledge to make something pretty wife wants something nice out there 

39 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

We will be looking forward to seeing it. Congratulations on your purchase. Dennis makes great cabinets

Thank you for your help and photos Bruce 

• Like 1

As I was reading your post I remembered my rotisserie is at the door.  Oh merry Xmas.  Cheer up pal, there's only the up side now. You lucky, man

4 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

As I was reading your post I remembered my rotisserie is at the door.  Oh merry Xmas.  Cheer up pal, there's only the up side now. You lucky, man

Did you get the cradle or spit

The same you received, did you get the bracket for the motor in your package?

I must be blind, attached to the spit.  I have the 23 so tomorrow it will give this poor boy somethin to do. Yah!

7 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

I must be blind, attached to the spit.  I have the 23 so tomorrow it will give this poor boy somethin to do. Yah!

Where did you get your motor 

I think it was at one grill in Ohio, that's as I recall, it was a 50 lb capacity

1 minute ago, Tyrus said:

I think it was at one grill in Ohio, that's as I recall, it was a 50 lb capacity

I not sure what my is I think not sure

89123AEB-C463-4EFC-BCE1-BAED84AAF244.jpeg

Just now, Eddie mac said:

I not sure what my is I think not sure

89123AEB-C463-4EFC-BCE1-BAED84AAF244.jpegIf you have this model with this particular cover then it was upscale from mine.  It may require a little more power than mine because of the 11 inch distance and the added weight it is required to turn.  Is yours rated for 50 lbs as mine or more.  

Don’t remember when I Odered this I ask them for a heavy duty one they said this was it I’ll check one grill web site where I bought it