Tyrus

Hulli hulli chcken and Hawaiian bacon

1 hour ago, Eddie mac said:

Let’s start by saying I am a civil man do not want to start any wars but I will be firing up a special smoker and hanging some ribs GO PATS

We're civil round these parts too.  I won't begrudge you your ribs.  They'll give you something to chew on other than your nails during the game.  Looking forward to your 4th quarter comeback (attempt). 

Good looking cooks. Rotisserie chicken is the only way to fly the bird. 

BTW I do all my rotisserie chicken cooks in the 400* - 450*. I've actually done a "Kill a Chicken" experiment with my KK Rotisserie. I pushed the boundaries of how hot and how long and never did have a bad bird. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Good looking cooks. Rotisserie chicken is the only way to fly the bird. 

BTW I do all my rotisserie chicken cooks in the 400* - 450*. I've actually done a "Kill a Chicken" experiment with my KK Rotisserie. I pushed the boundaries of how hot and how long and never did have a bad bird. 

Same here, I started pushing the coals after taking off the bacon. Let it ride up to 400 plus. That was a whole bird configured in the original prong setting. I had my doubts at first and thought something might fall off, but no, it all firmed up and the rest is history

• Like 1