tekobo

Rub-a-dub-dub!

This is a post to thank @Tyrus.  He was true to his word and his forfeit for our Super Bowl bet arrived in the post today.

5a84c46c04a97_FBk5xxM7TxGBEGc0uKQ.thumb.jpg.b162476428567a9737d51bd8b4079477.jpg

None of the instructions mentioned lamb (I think you guys think it is an exotic meat!) but that is what I'd got out of the freezer this morning so I tried each rub on two of the chops.

fXmwtPfDQtmi0ZUvImYGCw.thumb.jpg.99557af72272a41a5d3ca62f7fed8c7e.jpg

They tasted good. I think the result of this contest was a tie!

mm5fymxmQaiHZEcNaYKMzA.thumb.jpg.119d678ba9873916da4c7f6f0a25b1f3.jpg

• Like 3

Your not rubbing it in, are you? lol  The effort and procedure to send a package overseas from the post office could be equated to standing in line at the TSA removing your shoes, watch and change before your allowed to enter. A lot of paper work and repeat info. Anyhow, your chops look delish and I'm glad your finding a good use for them, outside the box. Do have a good time in Cornwall, you must reach lands end just to say you were there. Kinda, sorta like kissin the Blarney Stone, you get to say you did it.

• Like 1

Who me?  Rub it in?  Never!  

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the effort you went to.  They got here super fast too.  

Hoping the trip to Cornwall will be fine.  Have packed everything but the kitchen sink.  And the KKs.  Gonna miss them.  Spoke to Dennis a couple of days ago and he said he'd do a portable one for me.  Looking forward to that.  :-P

• Like 1