Jon B.

Hey MacKenzie......Wanna Bet???????

An attack on the good old red white and blue!  Well that deserves a story. Were you aware that a tree has been lit each year since 1941, and since 1971 it has been given to the people of Boston by the people of Nova Scotia in thanks for their assistance after the 1917 explosion. What you don't know is the United States shortly thereafter stopped all shipments of matches to Canada. Just thought you should be aware of that in case you ever cross the border.

I have been watching some of this. ice hockey is not real big down here. hard surface hockey is but we do have ice rinks where teams play not at the level for the Olympics yet but you never know .I'm really stoked at the rise of women's sports . They are doing better then the men take the Australian women's soccer team .who would have thought and they play hard and fair .usually I go for the under dog .but I reckon the Canadians have the skill but most importantly the phycological advantage after being 4 up to go 5 .Team U.S.A .will be trying extra hard which will force errors .if they have any chance they need to compose them selves and their goalie stands up on the day..because the Canadian 4 scorers are going to be on her constantly

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1