Jon B.

Hey MacKenzie......Wanna Bet???????

MacKenzie and I were talking off line about the first game where Team Canada beat the US team.  We talked about what a great game it was.  

We knew the championship match would be a close one and tried to have some fun with the BBQ betting.

I know we both wish the game would have ended in regulation or overtime play, instead of coming down to a shoot out. 

Just our personal preferences.   

It was interesting to see the different ideas forum members had on the format.  Have to say...............I learned a few things. 

Tried to let her off the hook on the bet......but she would have no part of that. 

In fact she said she had something "special" in mind.    I think I should be scared :shock:!!!!

Too much fun :smt023

• Like 2

MacKenzie and I were talking off line about the first game where Team Canada beat the US team.  We talked about what a great game it was.  
We knew the championship match would be a close one and tried to have some fun with the BBQ betting.
I know we both wish the game would have ended in regulation or overtime play, instead of coming down to a shoot out. 
Just our personal preferences.   
It was interesting to see the different ideas forum members had on the format.  Have to say...............I learned a few things. 
Tried to let her off the hook on the bet......but she would have no part of that. 
In fact she said she had something "special" in mind.    I think I should be scared :shock:!!!!
Too much fun :smt023
It won't belong now before I make the big trip to the post office, you should start the preparations.
  • Like 1

I had never watched hockey in my life before but, because MacKenzie tipped me off about the bet I was up at 5am watching it in the UK, willing the Canadian women on.  What a fun match to watch. The end reminded me of a very long tennis match where the players match each other blow for blow until, with one small mistake, the other player gets on top and wins.  Big deflation if it's not your player but a spectacle nonetheless.  I was sad for the Canadians but what a lucky break for Jon B.  Can't wait to see what his surprise package holds.  And yes, don't mess with MacKenzie.  As Arnie said, she'll be back!

• Like 2