Tyrus

Roto pork loin, Reef BBq sauce, Cowboy steak

Did a pork loin the other day and drizzled it with Sazon. It was the second time I used the Roto and I'm still in awe of how quiet and easy it is to set up. I also made Reefs vinegar BBq sauce but I kicked it a couple of notches by adding a little more pepper, a heaping teaspoon of fresh ground chillipaste, 1 tbspn of Tabasco and 1 Tbspn of Worcestershire sauce. The vinegar I choose to use was a sweet Italian with Balsamic, only $2.99. This vinegar was good and worked well with all the ingredients. I used the sauce on a picnic shoulder I cooked yesterday and later pulled. It took all of 10 plus hours so it became late, hands were greasy so pics didn't come. It was pretty. Had a cowboy steak the other day and seared it down low with basket splitter in.

DSCF2081.JPG

DSCF2082 (1).JPG

DSCF2084 (1).JPG

DSCF2088.JPG

DSCF2074 (1).JPG

DSCF2078 (1).JPG

DSCF2079.JPG

DSCF2091.JPG

• Like 8

Awww, get well soon, rotty!

I had a lab that tore his ACL. When I went to pick him up at the vet, the tech went back to get the dog and the the Dr way saying, "He's going to struggle getting around for a few..." and he couldn't even finish his response and there was a huge ruckus in the back. Tyson tore his leash out of the tech's hands and ran through the back office, down the hall, and out into the waiting area at full speed. Even with one leg in a brace.

He was impossible to slow down during his recovery. 

• Like 1