Aussie Ora

Twilight and roos

I know what it feels like, as I've had a car/deer interaction - the deer actually ran into my car, which was not moving at the time. I was in line at the security gate at work and this male deer came running up the bank and the next thing I hear/see is a WUMP and nothing but brown on my windshield. He rolled off the hood onto the road, jumped up and ran off into the adjacent corn fields, but not without doing over $1200 worth of damage to my car! However, when I got into the parking lot under the lights, I could see bits of fur stuck around the bashed headlight! My "trophy"!!! LOL

• Like 1

I've been lucky this is my second one .the trick is not to try and swerve especially on gravel roads just brace brake and keep straight no point swerving and hitting a tree .I've come close on a motorbike one of my mates got taken down on his bike lost his leg we call him crip now .it was just sad seeing it in pain .my car is insured so got it towed to a holding yard .it's a long weekend here so no one can access the damage till Tuesday .I'm lucky it went under the car though they have been known to flip up into the windscreen, that's the last thing you want glass all over you and a pissed off roo clawing you trying to get out lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

I know what it feels like, as I've had a car/deer interaction - the deer actually ran into my car, which was not moving at the time. I was in line at the security gate at work and this male deer came running up the bank and the next thing I hear/see is a WUMP and nothing but brown on my windshield. He rolled off the hood onto the road, jumped up and ran off into the adjacent corn fields, but not without doing over $1200 worth of damage to my car! However, when I got into the parking lot under the lights, I could see bits of fur stuck around the bashed headlight! My "trophy"!!! LOL
Those deer can get big

Outback kamado Bar and Grill