Aussie Ora

Better late then never lol

Back in 2016 the Guru had a halloween speed challenge that I won .I know calm down I thought it was rigged to lol. I was so looking forward to my major award certificate but it never came as the years rolled on I became more bitter and felt like plotting revenge on the people that deprived me of my certificate friends and family did not believe me because I had nothing to show. after may countless hours of councelling I have come to terms with that one devistating event in my life. But Wow this morning I had a private message from Kismet Kamado over at the Guru .finally all my law suites payed off $100.000 dollars later lol.i received this. 680acb51a8e03fcaeb5e99febf0478fd.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Aussie your are famous. Now I can tell my friends I know someone who is famous and known all over the world. How cool is that

In the Komodo Kamado world he sure is well known for some pretty good idea and recipes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I got thrown off that forum because after my post was erased I asked if they were now censoring my posts?

Thought is was a pretty honest interpretation of the events that occurred..  LOL

Yea a forum about all Kamados.. er I mean Kamado Joes!  

That is sort of a pond scum move on their part!  Truth is not always appreciated but the way in which it is dealt tells all. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 4:03 PM, tony b said:

Yup, I rarely go over there anymore. Dennis isn't the only one from this Forum to get disrespected. 

Fair assessment but realize it's not just Kamado Guru. I've felt the same way on this forum on more than one occasion. But I realized it was just one member not all the members as a collective body. So I just ignored those situations and carried on. If I didn't do that I would have quit posting on this forum a long time ago. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, Aussie Ora said:

I was so looking forward to my major award certificate but it never came as the years rolled on I became more bitter and felt like plotting revenge on the people that deprived me of my certificate

Wait a minute....... I am a challenge administrator and that was actually my challenge idea. So all this time you were plotting a fate worse than death for me? .....do tell........ LOL 

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait a minute....... I am a challenge administrator and that was actually my challenge idea. So all this time you were plotting a fate worse than death for me? .....do tell........ LOL 

Yep I was obtaing a nerve agent from Russia to to mix into the pepper berry i sent you but asio foiled my plan .lol. and told me to be nice . So I forgive you lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

Yep I was obtaing a nerve agent from Russia to to mix into the pepper berry i sent you but asio foiled my plan .lol. and told me to be nice . So I forgive you lol

Well I was the one who let KismetKamado know we owed you a certificate. I like the new certificates better so your delay got you a better certificate. 

I figured you would put some strange poisonous bug in with berries that would ruin my taste buds and make me a crappy cook forever - LOL. That would have been a fate worse than death. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ckreef said:

Fair assessment but realize it's not just Kamado Guru. I've felt the same way on this forum on more than one occasion. But I realized it was just one member not all the members as a collective body. So I just ignored those situations and carried on. If I didn't do that I would have quit posting on this forum a long time ago. 

It's called civility and more people (me included sometimes!) need to practice it! 

• Like 1

Well I was the one who let KismetKamado know we owed you a certificate. I like the new certificates better so your delay got you a better certificate. 
I figured you would put some strange poisonous bug in with berries that would ruin my taste buds and make me a crappy cook forever - LOL. That would have been a fate worse than death. 

Na that would be so low to take someone's taste buds away .just watch out for that bug that's bouncing around over their lol

• Like 1