Jon B.

Teach Me To Bet With MacKenzie.................

Received my winnings from MacKenzie for our Olympic Ladies Hockey Gold Medal match bet……………………………..

5aa8161138dec_MacsGifts3.thumb.jpeg.d4da96fd0fb228c227853b95eb1f105e.jpeg

What a riot………the Official Olympic Hat of the Canadian Teams!!!!  Very funny Mac!!!!!!!  :occasion5:

5aa8160f8a235_MacsGifts1.thumb.jpeg.d499b2a3a8b98b8caf30cd450a1f2030.jpeg

She also sent some North of the Border goodies……..Maple Flakes (is she sending a message to me?) and Maple Butter….Yum, yum!

I don’t think she liked the condition of my KK cooking grates in my posted cooking photos………thus the stainless steel scrubbie.  

You mess with the best and see what you get. :thumbup:   Too much fun!!!!  Thanks Mac! :smt061

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Received my winnings from MacKenzie for our Olympic Ladies Hockey Gold Medal match bet……………………………..

5aa8161138dec_MacsGifts3.thumb.jpeg.d4da96fd0fb228c227853b95eb1f105e.jpeg

What a riot………the Official Olympic Hat of the Canadian Teams!!!!  Very funny Mac!!!!!!!  :occasion5:

5aa8160f8a235_MacsGifts1.thumb.jpeg.d499b2a3a8b98b8caf30cd450a1f2030.jpeg

She also sent some North of the Border goodies……..Maple Flakes (is she sending a message to me?) and Maple Butter….Yum, yum!

I don’t think she liked the condition of my KK cooking grates in my posted cooking photos………thus the stainless steel scrubbie.  

You mess with the best and see what you get.    Too much fun!!!!  Thanks Mac! :smt061

Classic I'm sure you will wear that hat with pride lol .so finally Mac has revealed how she keeps her grates so clean a bit of elbow grease lol

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2