Curly

Sorry, no pics

I cooked a beautiful 23 lb turkey for Christmas dinner. We had a big ole ham and tons of other food, about 14 adults and 5 or 6 little ones I guess, all from the wifes family.

But my Kodak Easyshare software quit working a day or 2 before Christmas so I cannot upload any pictures. I have unloaded and reloaded the software a number of times without success...what a pain in the arse technology can be :?

Anyway, I know the turkey don't count since I have no pics (I took a few just in case I get the software working) but it sure was (and still is) tasting great.

I ate the same meal Tuesday night and today at lunch. We took a ton of meat off of the carcass and put it with onions and broth and other stuff in the crock pot and let it go all night, so we're set with some great turkey soup too. We also had a bunch of turkey left over for sandwiches and a turkey pot pie or 2 I hope.

It was the first time we've ever lived close enough to have family at our house for a holiday meal, so it was pretty cool. Hope everyones Christmas dinner was as good as ours. :D

Re: Sorry, no pics

But my Kodak Easyshare software quit working a day or 2 before Christmas so I cannot upload any pictures. I have unloaded and reloaded the software a number of times without success...what a pain in the arse technology can be :?

Just curious Curly, you cannot just unplug your mem card from camera and plug it into the computer - then just drag and drop your photos? That is how I do mine - I tossed the crappy software that came with the Nikkon. I use ACDSee to view and Imageshack free tools to resize and upload.

-=Jasen=-

Hmmm...I'll look at that when I get home. Plug it into what' date=' the cable that the camera docking station plugs into?[/quote']Some computers have slots for different size memory cards. If yours doesn't, pick up a multi card reader at Radio Shock or confuser store, then you plug that into the USB port.

Another option is to plug the camera to the confuser with the cable. The confuser might treat it as another disk drive. Mine does (calls it F:/). Just move the pics as is they were on a drive.

Would be a shame if all that hard work on Christmas were imaginary.

:)

Hmmm...I'll look at that when I get home. Plug it into what' date=' the cable that the camera docking station plugs into?[/quote']Some computers have slots for different size memory cards. If yours doesn't, pick up a multi card reader at Radio Shock or confuser store, then you plug that into the USB port.

Another option is to plug the camera to the confuser with the cable. The confuser might treat it as another disk drive. Mine does (calls it F:/). Just move the pics as is they were on a drive.

Would be a shame if all that hard work on Christmas were imaginary.

:)

Hehehe! Sanny, I do not think Curly needs any help with the confuser, that has him thoroughly whipped! :shock:

-=Jasen=-