KismetKamado

Greetings from KK and her new KK

Greetings from central Wyoming everyone!  Some of you may know me from the Kamado Guru forum...  I joined here a long time ago, have lurked a fair amount, but have never posted.  I've been dreaming of a KK for quite awhile now... and finally pulled the trigger when I saw a 21" Supreme that caught my eye last month to the point that I couldn't stop thinking about it.  When it finally came down to it, and I told my husband I seriously wanted to do it (after a year or more of joking about it) his only response was that he was surprised I hadn't already bought one.  I took that as a green light.... and here I am.

Had to do my first cook in the driveway.  Going to be a few weeks before we make the trip through the house to the back deck.

F3E010B7-3AB9-4B31-8E8E-FFC11B1C6A50.thumb.jpeg.6d0ca87743530d93ea10bb0c8778f3b7.thumb.jpeg.cf9322c556c797cab683686a6093cc98.jpeg

IMG_9031.thumb.JPG.65a31eedafa2243b432decfc65633438.JPG

IMG_9029.thumb.JPG.00d36abe85c984d20cb3a32f934307e5.JPG

No worries - that is "brrr" chilly cold and not "eek" screaming hot....  Will do the venting once landed on the deck.

IMG_9009.thumb.JPG.f40027376ef59e0d8ed9812b3e0c6c3c.JPG

Thanks for having me!

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

Nice choice. Tiles are unique, sorta rounded on the corners and tapered edges...a hybrid. Best of luck.

Dennis sorts his multi colored tiles so the KK's are more uniform in color. My 2 KK's are Terra Blue tiles that were sorted into the more blue pile. KismetKamado's are the same Terra Blue tiles that were sorted into the more Terra pile. 

It's also kewl that Dennis takes pictures of all the KK's. That way you get the exact KK that you saw in the picture not something "similar". 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, 5698k said:

Well, it’s about time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're 100% right - @ckreef told me quite awhile back that it wasn't a matter of "if" but "when". :)

20 hours ago, Grant said:

Couldn’t agree more Robert!   

Thanks Grant!  Do I know you from the KG Forum?  Just wasn't sure if you were a familiar person from over there or not.  I think the "it's about time" statement applies to just about anyone who didn't buy one right away after realizing they wanted one. ;)

• Like 1

Well, the instant you didn’t poo poo the idea, I knew you were done. I just didn’t want to apply any pressure at all, I knew the grill would do all that work.

Dennis has a great thing going, he lets the product sell itself, which it does easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1