Aussie Ora

I'm so dizzy my head is spinning lol

@Aussie Ora - guess will still be sending them to you from the States for the foreseeable future. 

@alimac23 - big fan of the Dizzy Pig line. Dizzy Dust is one of my staples. But all their stuff is very good. I've tried almost all of them. Oakridge BBQ and Lanes BBQ both make good stuff, too. Plowboys Yardbird is my standard for chicken. 

• Like 2

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] - guess will still be sending them to you from the States for the foreseeable future. 
[mention=2427]alimac23[/mention] - big fan of the Dizzy Pig line. Dizzy Dust is one of my staples. But all their stuff is very good. I've tried almost all of them. Oakridge BBQ and Lanes BBQ both make good stuff, too. Plowboys Yardbird is my standard for chicken. 

Thanks Tony, I love the Oakridge rubs and we used our last bit of plowboys yardbird rub yesterday as we had a BBQ team get together at my place, will definitely look into the dizzy pig rubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Yeah ckreef and Tony have been sending them to me for ages now I love the stuff ESPECIALLY PINNEAPPLE HEAD YUM.but $32.00

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

That's crazy Aussie Ora. I could buy a bottle and send it to you and all total wouldn't even cost me $32. 

• Like 1

I’m lucky enough to have Dizzy Pig World HQ local to me and it’s sold in many local stores. Any time I want to get spun, just a quick trip to the store.

Dizzy Pig and Oakridge are my go-to’s, but Lane’s is moving into contention as well. Have used Meat Church...decent stuff, but the others are better..

• Like 1

Just now, Pequod said:

I’m lucky enough to have Dizzy Pig World HQ local to me and it’s sold in many local stores. Any time I want to get spun, just a quick trip to the store.

Dizzy Pig and Oakridge are my go-to’s, but Lane’s is moving into contention as well. Have used Meat Church...decent stuff, but the others are better..

There you go Bruce like PEQUOD SAID, winner winner chicken dinner. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tony b said:

I know that it's too late for you Bruce, but for others that want to try Dizzy Pig rubs, they do sell sampler packs!

Awww Tony, what have you gone and done?  I generally manage to save on rubs by making them up myself or winning a bet or two.  This message from you and everyone else's talk about Dizzy Pig finally pushed me over the edge.  Amazon stocks individual sampler packs here but better still is this website where they appear to be having a mega sale on the full size packs https://www.riversidegardencentre.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=dizzy+pig.  What do you think? Which would you recommend if I was to constrain myself to just two or three or four?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seeing as Riverside didn't have them all. Of the ones that they have - Dizzy Dust is a must (either regular grind or coarse), Swamp Venon since you like spicy (unless you want crazy spicy and go with the Ghost pepper one!), either Shaking the Tree or Red Eye Express for steaks, and either Raging River or Pineapple Head if you want one on the sweeter side. 

• Like 1