Aussie Ora

Ribs again lol

Got some more meaty as ribs from my local .6fa0b61dd72463cc4393dc207f1a1487.jpg. was driving past 50 states and picked up some stockyard Apple rub was only $8.95.21b5659137bc3feffb65225296742f5e.jpg.gave the ribs a sprinkle. f7247924af67ef1fbbe42533891e4878.jpg.and on they go over Peach wood.29667367ff7b167d2ec28b100fe78512.jpg.I've cooked these ribs enough now that I know they take 4 hours on the KK put them on at 2 so ready by 6 might forget the sauce and go straight bark

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 3

3 hours ago, amusedtodeath said:

And when you say "over peach wood", do you mean all wood fire, or lump and wood?

Dennis doesn't recommend all wood fires in the KK, too much creosote build up. ckreef was just using some peach chunks for smoke flavor, with regular lump charcoal. 

• Like 2

Awesome [mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention]. What temp you let them ride at? Also do you put a deflector in or just use the foil under them like you can see in the pic.
Cheers Churchi .250 mate .I think I used the heat deflector once lol just foil is needed works perfectly. I'm stoked that I can get some decent ribs

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1