Today, I first noticed that when I entered a reply to a Forum post, it entered it when I hit the Submit button, but when the screen refreshed, I had a duplicate text box entry with an error message to wait at least 4 seconds before posting again. It did it almost every time I replied. If I just left the thread, usually by just hitting the Unread Content button at the bottom, it didn't actually submit the duplicate. 

Don't know if they are related, but I also notice a black dot just to the left of the Submit button, which I don't recall seeing before? 

Just now, BonFire said:

lol....thought the same thing

If you play baseball, it's called safe at home. Nothing devious but, your picture puts you as a devil in disguise. Devil with a blue dress on, an old American song as I look at it.  Don't worry about the past, tomorrow is a new beginning. 

4 hours ago, Tyrus said:

If you play baseball, it's called safe at home. Nothing devious but, your picture puts you as a devil in disguise. Devil with a blue dress on, an old American song as I look at it.  Don't worry about the past, tomorrow is a new beginning. 

Lol that’s a caricature of my most favourite front man ever Bon Scott

• Like 1