Aussie Ora

Lookout no ribs

22 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Looking good Aussie I have a pork collar and can’t decide to make pork steaks or pulled pork. Any suggestions?

Either way Bruce depends on your mood/time frame quick or slow lol.I love pork neck  for pulling it's the scotch of pork tastes so good and with an injection the flavours shine through

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, alimac23 said:

That looks great! 

Can't wait until i can cook one on a KK! 

I'm excited for you can Remember you asking if it will fit through the door and all you got was a pic of dee's foot lol .you are going to be so stoked when in rocks up .its an amazing experience to see the quality first hand .after you take an hour unwrapping it lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Ah.  I didn't know pork collar was also the famous secreto.  It gets sold in high end restaurants here as the cut to have off an Iberico pig.  I generally use pork collar to make delicious cold smoked bacon.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2018 at 10:57 PM, tekobo said:

Ah.  I didn't know pork collar was also the famous secreto.  It gets sold in high end restaurants here as the cut to have off an Iberico pig.  I generally use pork collar to make delicious cold smoked bacon.  

I've tried iberico yum .

On 5/1/2018 at 2:39 AM, tony b said:

@Aussie OraNice use of the Uncle Dougie's! Are you getting low? Might be time for a box to head your way. Any word on this year's crop of Taz Pepperberries (Purple Crack)?

down to my last drop lol .funny you mention the berry's I enquired last month .and things are not looking good in  tassie. I received this email .but I still have a whole vacuumed sealed container that I was going to split with you and ckreef  I have another container that will last me .is there anything particular you are after or a random I reckon you would like this package surfice  lol.

Screenshot_2018-05-03-18-50-48.png

CameraZOOM-20180503184059529.jpg

Edited by Aussie Ora
  • Sad 2