Aussie Ora

Lookout no ribs

Thanks, Aussie, but I'm in pretty good shape right now. Last look, I think I have about 8oz left, which should hold me for many months. I know that it's an annual harvest and goes quickly, that's why I inquired, not because I'm running out. 

How do these people keep denying the obvious about our climate?? My new shirt this year for "March for Science" Day.

1477268835_NewScienceShirt2.thumb.jpg.c1c068c49c1836276fbd938a5266015c.jpg

Edited by tony b
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, Aussie Ora said:

down to my last drop lol .funny you mention the berry's I enquired last month .and things are not looking good in  tassie. I received this email .but I still have a whole vacuumed sealed container that I was going to split with you and ckreef  I have another container that will last me .is there anything particular you are after or a random I reckon you would like this package surfice  lol.

Screenshot_2018-05-03-18-50-48.png

CameraZOOM-20180503184059529.jpg

I went to World Spice after I read this and found they were sold out now! I just recently bought it for the first time and we fell in love. I had bought a large jar which was three ounces. If it's going to be a year before more is available that is terrible. Good news is, Amazon has a little available in two or four ounce size whole berries. They're down to just a few on the smaller choice. We ordered three of the large ones, and it doesn't say that size is low yet... Just wanted to put this up here for anyone this side of the ocean that is panicking - Amazon to the rescue. I was actually surprised they had it. Looks authentic and reliable company. Hope this helps someone here. 

• Like 1