Chanly1983

Please help the newbie.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

Effort mate good on you for ditching the durries. Most of us get a opportunity in life to waste money on things which we think we love .it's only when you meet your first KK emoji9.png

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

Lots of truth in that. Never experienced any buyers remorse whatsoever with my KK’s.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2018 at 8:00 PM, Chanly1983 said:

i'm just about to pull the trigger,but i'm definitely overwhelmed!

Order summary

A6431F_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527079325

32" Big Bad, Harvest Gold Pebble - A6431F (ready stock CA) × 1

KK-Site-32BasketSplitter_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527633693

32" BB ~ Charcoal Basket Splitter/Reducer × 1

SITEnewDrip32_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527633695

32" Big Bad Double Bottom Drip Pan × 1

32SpitRoti_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527633695

32" Big Bad 3/8" SS Rotisserie Spit w/ Center and outside Forks (hex) × 1

ColdSmoker1_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527079547

New KK Hot/Cold Smoke Generator CURVE ~ BONUS-Airpump × 1

KK-32-BakingStone2_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527633699

32" Big Bad ~ Baking/Pizza Stone × 1

Sunbrella-4618-0000-Walnut-Brown-Tweed-46_1_964ea6ee-6cfa-4ff2-9628-75453b268f40_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1527079004

Standard Width Cover for 32" Big Bad ~ Walnut Brown Tweed #4618 × 1

am i missing anything? am i getting something i don't need?

thanks

• Like 1

Congrats, being scared will evaporate once you get that tracking number :)

I don’t mean to add more to your plate but have you figured out where it is going and how your going to move it there? Did you order a cabinet or table? If you did will everything fit? Don’t want to be Debbie downer but I think the moving it and if everything would fit was keeping me up more than anything else. I was going to have my landscaper come over with a skid steer and forks but after measuring it, I was 3 inches shy for the tracks so I had to rethink my plan. Best to figure everything out before so once it arrives you can just take pictures, unpack and cook some amazing food! 

P.s. if you slack on pictures like I did, the members here won’t go too hard on you if post pictures of cute animals. :smt023 Also depends on who you talk to in here but I have heard your color cooks better than others. One weekend we might have to finally put this myth to bed.

19 hours ago, Chanly1983 said:

P.s. if you slack on pictures like I did, the members here won’t go too hard on you if post pictures of cute animals. :smt023 Also depends on who you talk to in here but I have heard your color cooks better than others. One weekend we might have to finally put this myth to bed.

That was a one-time-only dispensation. It was NOT meant to set a precedent for future owners to sleaze out of posting uncrating pics!! :smt018