Aussie Ora

Did I met in I love ribs

3 hours ago, tekobo said:

Oooh.  That rub certainly looks interesting.  Hard Core Carnivore Black is available in the UK but my first search on amazon.co.uk shows it at about £16. Will hunt a bit harder.  Is it worth trying @Aussie Ora or would you rate the Dizzy Pig rubs higher?

I like it on beef  it's a nice rub .worth the try dizzy pig is the go 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BonFire said:

Hey Aussie those ribs from the fella in Safety Bay....look killa

Raymond supplies the  BBQ comp scene  along with troy .so we are lucky to get cuts that  I once dreamed of Perth is starting to get  into the groove .you picked a perfect time to get into the low n slow .fruit wood was non existent a few years back .and tri tips were never heard of lol. I done it hard searching raiding orchards in the night lol

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Raymond supplies the  BBQ comp scene  along with troy .so we are lucky to get cuts that  I once dreamed of Perth is starting to get  into the groove .you picked a perfect time to get into the low n slow .fruit wood was non existent a few years back .and tri tips were never heard of lol. I done it hard searching raiding orchards in the night lol

You do know I’m looking up to you mate, so whatever it takes for that killer cook....I’m in :salute: