twharton

rotisseREEE rotisseRAAHH

Basket Size

I got the 8 in basket. The inserts came from Dennis...the folks at EZ-Q were a great help. I paid $150 for the basket, 4 holders and the motor.

I usually cook for 90 minutes but lowered the temp and increased. The skin was juicy when fresh off. These chickens were unbelievably succulent and brining with the apple juice gave a nice sweet flavor. I have never been a white meat fan. Too dry for my taste but these birds were juicy juicy and I am a white meat fan now. After the cooled the skin was a little rubbery.

I am also waiting on the EZ-Que shafts from Dennis. My OTB got to Colorado in perfect shape but I didn't get the gas accessory nor the shafts. I can't use it anyway because I have a foot of ice where I plan to put the cooker but do I hope I hear something soon because they just installed the heat tape and gutters that will keep the ice from building up leave only snow to deal with. It won't take long to get rid of the ice and I'll be ready to start cooking pretty quick.

Zorro :smt102