Aussie Ora

Snags in a bun

Got lashed with a big cold front last night wild wet and windy decided on a quick cook gave some snags some dizzy love this stuff on sausages. sprinkled some onion .then gave some bacon a bit of pitmasters.c2e06b886df930055f049ea67e04e1e9.jpg.done the snags first.e4cfdb1619ecbd9ca9d26f95cfbb2417.jpg.then the bacon. 61cff89093aa68b31f3ebecae9444da3.jpg. And the onions. f4198f2745170bb47fb25611e362508b.jpg.gave the bun a quick crisp under the grill and added some lettuce and cheese. 89f7782429213687c49d5ef4e2bcc9e6.jpg. Then the bacon. 8868bd6cccdfeeea165a2a9129f020e0.jpg. Onions . ef9ed4b2681775559e84ae1dbdda3962.jpg.finally the snag. 1953bd273a68e016a5e910037170cf24.jpg. Drizzled with some kakadu plum tasted so good .0ed5b552474294fc6eb8f95bae767b0a.jpg

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 5

What a great looking cook!

It would have certainly warmed you up with the weather we’ve had these past two days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers mate simple as great flavours kakadu plum is something special tastes so good .thanks to ckreef and tony b I'm all rubbed up lol

Cheers mate simple as great flavours kakadu plum is something special tastes so good .thanks to ckreef and tony b I'm all rubbed up lol

I’m a massive fan of the Kakadu plum sauce, me and the wife make home made samosas and curry puffs, can’t beat a drop of that on either of them!

I’m definitely gonna have to get some of this purple crack that everyone’s taking about, anywhere good locally that we can pick it up?

• Like 1

I’m a massive fan of the Kakadu plum sauce, me and the wife make home made samosas and curry puffs, can’t beat a drop of that on either of them!

I’m definitely gonna have to get some of this purple crack that everyone’s taking about, anywhere good locally that we can pick it up?

Their whole range is awesome pretty much the only sauce I use .tassie got hit again .this year so not much floating around .I have just over half a kilo left more than happy to give you some when we catch up

Their whole range is awesome pretty much the only sauce I use .tassie got hit again .this year so not much floating around .I have just over half a kilo left more than happy to give you some when we catch up

Wow that is very generous, I wouldn’t mind pinching a tablespoon or two to get an idea what it’s all about :)

• Like 1

Yeah, Aussie's gotten us all addicted and now we have to sweat it out another year to get more. Glad I hoarded back a bit. Should be able to feed my habit for a while! 

I've never put rub on sausages either. Did you prep them with something to get the rub to stick on?

• Like 1