MacKenzie

Bruce's Birthday Bash

Bruce has big plans for this day and while I can't be there I'll be there in spirit enjoying every minute of it. :smt003

He says, "I’m cooking a tri tip this Sunday for my birthday (75) sheeeesh where did the time go? Anyway I’ll be cooking it on my Traeger grill. I bought it a couple years before I got my KKand have never used it, so thought might as well give it a try, even though I kinda feel like a traitor to my beautiful KK. I’ll ask my daughter to make a rhubarb pie as a birthday present lol"

I hope your day is a blast. :grin::occasion9::smt026

Bruce.thumb.jpg.c092198a446077bfa981009184bfd0de.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again everybody! We had a great time Darcy made a veggie casserole tiem? I made rice cooked in vegetable broth and saffron with peas in it. The tri tip tasted great. Used both the KK and Traeger. Sorry no pictures. Topped of with a piece of lemon cake. Oh yeah we had grilled mushrooms sprayed with olive oil and sprinkled with dizzy dust yum LOL

• Like 3