Chanly1983

Having some issues with my rotisserie!

I have a 32” and a 50# onegrill motor. It came with 2 brackets and I am using the quick release one (it also actually fits the motor) needs to move up or down about 1/4”.

B3EE6B0F-E401-4C97-B0BA-46F1EF173316.thumb.jpeg.4e7cac59c23b9934f507fabf27811650.jpeg

as you can see I also had to take some off the motor rod.

The adjustment screw for length on the roti rod does not have the best thread engagement.

Any help would be awesome!

You need to contact Dennis about the roti rod threads. That’s not right. 

On the bracket...yours looks slightly different from mine. However, you don’t need to slide the motor all the way down the bracket. Just slide it to the point it needs to be to engage the drive shaft into the socket on the KK.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the call @DennisLinkletter

As for the bracket please don’t ban me for life, but being a person who knows his way around stainless steel welding and fabrication and also working in a rather large custom fabrication shop I am going to try to make the “old style” quick disconnect bracket work. Also because I think the shaft might be on the short side now. I’ll let you know how it goes.

• Like 1