That does look interesting, free shipping over $35 too!

It’d be good to see how this burns in a Kamado.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raymond is selling them @ $35 for 10kg box look like red heads / robot turds lol and KK coco .I like that they are all natural might give them a shot. Going from red heads this style is a bitch to ark up but you get that non smoke profile that enhances your chosen wood flavour

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Fantastic about taking two weeks, going on that it will hopefully arrive the week of the 11th

Once you get your shipping confirmation, you can check out marine tracker sites to see how it’s travelling. I think it will stop in Singapore then onto freo. Mine managed to get a earlier transfer from Singapore and so came early. I am sure it came even less than 2 weeks. I just had to make sure I didn’t have too much on that week so I could stay at home for delivery. Customs took 1day.

Looks interesting. no nasty stuff . https://www.honeybrix.com/au/en/about/

Aussie do you think these will be okay in the KK?

I like the heat beads charcoal.

Thinking I might order a couple boxes of these honeybrix to try out. Seems like they are all the rage at the moment.

• Like 1

Aussie do you think these will be okay in the KK?

I like the heat beads charcoal.

Thinking I might order a couple boxes of these honeybrix to try out. Seems like they are all the rage at the moment.

They will work well bit of an effort to ark up similar to red heads and the coco I call them robot turds lol. Great for none smoke profile cooking

• Like 1

They will work well bit of an effort to ark up similar to red heads and the coco I call them robot turds lol. Great for none smoke profile cooking

I just put in a order. The service was really good. They sms’ed me and asked if I wanted to left at door or sign for it. Anyway ended up having a chat. They were in Perth last week visiting Raymond and Troy. They sponsor griller warfare so we’re visiting them too.

So how did you light them up Aussie? I normally use the natural fire lighters - did that work for you?