marco polo

Should I pull the trigger???

Re: Thanks LeadDog...

That's the reason I am asking such a fine upstanding group as you folks. If you want the right answer' date=' you gotta ask the right people... :smt017[/quote']

Now you can tell your wife that every single response was postive, right? That way you can get the purchase order OK'd :roll:

Yeah, come on over to Snellville and take a look see, warning though if you do then you better have that checkbook ready, after you see one in person theres no way your going to resist. Better yet stop by one of the BGE stores first and see what you get compared to a KK, that will do it for sure!!

Re: Thanks tcoliver....

I done did it... :smt023 , with the little lady's support...boy that's gonna cost me :shock:

I pulled the trigger... :smt071 Thanks for all the help dudes. nighty night

Kick ass dude! You'll probably be grillin' and chillin' by the end of the month!

Just curious, ya'll got any German restaurants in Atlanta? I need to make a trek to Atlanta to Green's (big beer/wine/liquor store for those who don't know) and would like some German food while we are there. I usually make a stop by On the Border for some carnitas at lunch and wanted something a little nicer for supper!

-=Jasen=-

I pulled the trigger a few months ago. I am very happy with my new kk. It is the best grill i have ever owned. My friend with the metal barrel type smokers are jealous. they say since my grill does such a good without all the effort they go through that it takes the sport out of it. I guess if i had to check on it every few hours and feed it more charcoal they would be happy. Nevertheless, it is the best grill i have ever used.

P.S. you must get a guru though

Sorry DJ, don't know the eating scene here in Marietta, we are very new to the area, but did love eating out in a place out in Buckhead, called horseradish Grill. Good eats there buddy...

Otherwise, I got my ears to the floor and listening to the rumblings, or should I put my ears on the keyboard instead... :?

Whatever, I am most fortunate to be awaiting a grill made for the Gods. Now I gotta find me some dead animals :smt029

Sorry DJ, don't know the eating scene here in Marietta, we are very new to the area, but did love eating out in a place out in Buckhead, called horseradish Grill. Good eats there buddy...

Otherwise, I got my ears to the floor and listening to the rumblings, or should I put my ears on the keyboard instead... :?

Whatever, I am most fortunate to be awaiting a grill made for the Gods. Now I gotta find me some dead animals :smt029

You will have no problems finding dead animals there. There are wonderful Harry's (Whole Food) Markets all over the place and then the massive Dekalb Farmers Market ( http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/ ) - OMG what a place! Man, what I would give for either one of those type places around Augusta. Just the produce section is bigger than most of our grocery stores here.

Well, luckily we have at least one good German restaurant here in Augusta. Guess I will just have to stick with it and find something else next time I am in Atlanta (not like that is hard to do - hehe).

-=Jasen=-