marco polo

Now I can show the Pic

Re: Now I can show the Pic

It's not as cool looking as mine, but it's better than that rusty thing DJ has :roll::roll:

Actually, I picked up a little something different the other day to tide me over during my KK wait. Kinda looks like one of the cheaper Star Wars droids (or two wash tubs put together) but cooks better than the Pimped Our Smokey Joe. Though I would trade it for a ceramic quicker than Curly's attention span! http://www.oldsmokey.com/0210OS.html

Just for info Curly, a good chef can cook on almost anything. Ceramics just make us all good chefs (even you).

-=Jasen=-

Re: Now I can show the Pic

Just for info Curly, a good chef can cook on almost anything. Ceramics just make us all good chefs (even you).

-=Jasen=-

I've always been a great chef...I just never knew it until I went ceramic :D:D

I do not believe you! Send me a care package with some brisket to prove it.

-=Jasen=-

I was at Walmart at lunch looking at brisketts for this week-end. But I can no longer post pics because my camera software broke.

I may go back and get it after work and take it home and smoke it up. :shock:

But I ain't sending nobody no food...if ya wanna eat, you gotta come visit. Well sit on the back porch and rock while we work off the food calories :D

And while you are here, you can fix my camera software and make my printer work again and see why my wifes monitor won't light up anymore...man I hate technology...but no, I'm not a unibomber in the making...my cabin in the woods ain't near as remote as his was.