ckreef

He knows what he wants.

A statement from one of the the Thailand Boys trapped in the cave. 

"Pipat Pho, 15 (nickname: Nick) - wrote in his letter he wanted his parents to take him for barbecued food once rescued"

I'm a certified cave diver that has had a few scarey dives. This rescue will be the scariest adventure of their lives. I wish them the best. 

Pipat Pho (Nick), come to Reef's Bistro. You can have all the barbecued food you care to eat. 

• Like 9

A statement from one of the the Thailand Boys trapped in the cave. 

"Pipat Pho, 15 (nickname: Nick) - wrote in his letter he wanted his parents to take him for barbecued food once rescued"

I'm a certified cave diver that has had a few scarey dives. This rescue will be the scariest adventure of their lives. I wish them the best. 

Pipat Pho (Nick), come to Reef's Bistro. You can have all the barbecued food you care to eat. 

Lol Amazing effort fom everyone those boys must be so scared . unfortunately one rescuer did not make it back

Outback kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

I used to do quite a bit of diving and went in a lot of caves and caverns in Florida. The visibility was close to unlimited and there was nearly zero current. It is a miracle they got all of those kids and their coach out having to deal with weakened bodies, zero visibility, and strong current in a several hour process.

Nothing like some good Q to put meat back on their bones.

• Like 1