tony b

Forum's acting squirrely today

Having some issues on the Forum today. Can't use the "like" function on a post. You click on the button and a box pops up saying "Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content." The Unread Content feature is misbehaving as well. It takes you to the first post of the thread, not to the most recent unread one. Also the navigation buttons at the top of the threads aren't working smoothly either. If you click on the Last or Next page buttons, it stalls for quite some time and then pops up a notice asking if you want to go the first of the newest posts.  :smt102

37 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Dennis and I have a special thing going :smt077 but he doesn't know it.:grin:

Lol that could be 

Seems like you are unaffected by this bug and you dont get the same error we do ..

To me its like a permission for some users have changed back to default or something cause this is not forum wide 

2 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Stiles, I get that same message most time, I think it was just the one with Dennis that worked.

You thanked my post as well try some others mac i think u are unaffected by this 

Btw i tried to thank dennis and get same error as the same with the whole thread and or threads lol

• Like 1

https://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/2453-everyday-misc-cooking-photos-w-details/

when i go to this thread i can not click on any pages it will not let me look through the pages and also last page

i tried other posts with pages and i can not go to other pages when i click on them as well

Edited by Stile88
added more info

1 hour ago, Stile88 said:

https://komodokamadoforum.com/topic/2453-everyday-misc-cooking-photos-w-details/

when i go to this thread i can not click on any pages it will not let me look through the pages and also last page

i tried other posts with pages and i can not go to other pages when i click on them as well

What's actually happening, at least with me, is that it takes a long time for it to scroll. Then I get a pop-up box that says how many new posts have been added (the number is usually way off high), but there's a link in the box to go to the last post. That generally works. But, you gotta wait, especially the Misc Cooks thread can take several minutes!!